There are many ways you can Volunteer!
So you’d like to volunteer for Give Kids A Smile, but maybe you don’t have
clinic experience or the background for providing direct patient care. There
are hundreds of jobs available and one may be just right for you. We need
your help no matter what background, experience, or age you might have.
Remember, for every child to be seen in a Give Kids A Smile clinic it takes
at least 3 hours of non-clinical, behind the scenes work to make it possible.
You’re just the person we’re looking for. Please consider volunteering.
Here are some possibilities for volunteering. This is just a partial list of all
the jobs we need help to make our events possible.
The list goes on and on. You can do so much to help the kids and make a big difference in the lives of the children we serve.
- Volunteer to work on one of the many fundraising committees
- Trivia Night
- Golf Tournament
- GKAS Gala
- Annual Pledge Drive
- Help prepare mass mailings
- Prepare supplies for the clinical events
- Make phone calls
- Pledge drives
- Clinical appointments
- Clinical appointment confirmations
- General solicitations
- Solicitations for auction items and financial support
- Prepare items for auctions
- Writing news articles for media presentation
- Data entry in our computer systems
- Serve on community outreach programs promoting dental health
- Serve on community outreach programs promoting Give Kids A Smile
Please consider volunteering. Call:
636-397-6453 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org