Supplies and Equipment Suggested for Restorative Doctors for Biannual Event
- Curing light for composites
Slow speed handpiece with attachments (4 hole only - do not forget your coupler)
- High speed handpiece with attachments (4 hole only - do not forget your coupler)
- Burs and diamonds for amalgam and composites (include finishing burs)
- Polishing materials for composites
- Composite restorative instruments (4 sets)
- Amalgam restorative instruments (4 sets)
- Anesthetic syringes (4)
- Extra mirrors and explorers
- Spatula and plastic instruments for IRM, etc.
- Composites shade A-1 and A-2
- Flowable composite shade A-1 and A-2
- Dentin and enamel bond
- Rubber dam clamps, rubber dam forceps, and rubber dam materials
- Extraction forceps for primary teeth
- Amalgam matrix bands and holders
- Composite matrix bands
- Articulating paper
- Mixing pad
- Any items you cant live without
- Safety glasses for you and your assistants
We are asking all restorative doctors to bring the items listed above in order to be as comfortable as possible with the procedures you are performing. We feel you will be more comfortable with the materials you are most familiar with and use on a daily basis.
- All instruments and supplies will be provided. However, if you require special instrumentation to perform your tasks, you are welcome to bring your own. Please bring your own protective eyewear.
Dental Assistants, Office Staff Volunteers, Hygiene students, and Dental Assisting Students:
- All instruments and supplies will be provided. Please bring your own protective eyewear and a big smile!
Please note that all instruments should be labeled or engraved for identification. GKAS cannot be held responsible for lost personal items.