Patient Information for Smile Factories
Smile Factory is designed for patients seen at a Biannual clinic with multiple procedures that could not be completed at the GKAS Biannual event.
Our focus is on education, visual dental exam, and application of fluoride varnish to reduce caires.
- Child must be referred to Smile Factory by Dentist seen at event.
- Age Kindergarten through Eigth Grade (Age 5-14).
- Motivated to have dental care completed.
- Parent/Caregiver must call GKAS office to request treatment be completed.
- Strict No-Show Policy: If an appointment is scheduled, Parent/Caregiver must call the Dentist's office to cancel appointment. Failure to cancel will result in patients removal from program.
- Coordination of Appointment(s).