Patient Information for the Biannual Clinic Event
A Community Outreach in Dentistry For Children - toddlers through 8th grade
Information for Organizations, Schools, and Families with Children
We look forward to serving your children in the Give Kids A Smile Biannual Event. Children deserve to have happy and healthy smiles. With your help, we will care for your children in a timely and organized manner. Please follow these suggestions to help us help your kids:
- Download the Health History/Consent for Treatment form.
- Copy this form for each child that you wish to be seen at the Give Kids A Smile Biannual Clinic. Each child will need a separate form.
- Call the Give Kids A Smile office at 636-39-SMILE(636-397-6453) to schedule your appointment for the children of your family, or individual children.
- Each child must have an appointment to be seen on the day of the clinic.
- Each child will be seen in the clinic for 3 hours. Please plan on your children being in the clinic for the full 3 hours. This time is critical for us to be able to complete as much as possible during your childs visit.
- Please arrive for your appointment at least 15 minutes early.
- The Give Kids A Smile Biannual Clinic Event will be at St. Louis University Center for Advanced Dental Education. Click here for directions.
- We encourage organizations to large groups for care. If you have more than one child, please have the number of children and their names listed for your records so that you will be sure to not leave anyone behind.
- Due to the large number of children seen at our clinic, parents and guardians will not be able to stay with their children during the treatment time. Plan to wait for your child in our very convenient parent reception area with free coffee and water for your comfort.
If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact us at 636-39-SMILE (636-397-6453) or contact us on the web at email@example.com. We look forward to your visit with us!